Facing Mount Washington across a wide valley, Bretton Woods Resort is the largest ski resort in the state and the most upscale.
What is the largest ski resort in New England?
What is the largest ski resort in the Northeast?
What is the biggest ski resort?
Les 3 Vallées – Val Thorens
What is the biggest ski resort in New Zealand?
What ski resort has the most vertical drop?
What is the largest ski resort in the United States?
Where is the best place to ski on the East Coast?
Sugarloaf is one of the best East Coast ski resorts for those looking for an adventurous winter vacation. More than 1,200 skiable acres await at this Maine resort, with 163 trails and glades (57 percent of which are perfect for beginner and intermediate skill levels).
What East Coast ski resort has the most snow?
Jay Peak Resort
What is the biggest ski resort in Vermont?
What is the most expensive ski resort in the world?
Where is the best ski resort in the world?
16 Top-Rated Ski Resorts in the World, 2021
- Whistler Blackcomb. Snowboarders on Whistler Mountain. …
- Courchevel. Courchevel, France. …
- Zermatt. A skier in fresh powder next to the Matterhorn. …
- Vail Mountain Resort. Vail ski runs with the Gore Range in the distance. …
- Aspen Snowmass. …
- Val d’Isere. …
- Cortina D’Ampezzo. …
Which state has the most ski resorts?
New York State
What is the best time to ski in New Zealand?
While the ski fields are open from mid-June to October, the best time to ski in Queenstown is around August and September after the base is built up and the snowfall is more consistent.
Is Coronet Peak or Remarkables better?
Of the two resorts, Coronet Peak is probably the more popular, due to the shorter time it takes to get to work and home each day, and the more easily accessible, steeper terrain that is available to tackle when you get a ride break. Terrain park lovers might prefer The Remarkables though.
Where is the best snow in NZ?
Put your vote in!
- Best overall New Zealand ski resort 1: Treble Cone, Mount Olympus, Temple Basin.
- Best New Zealand powder skiing 2: Mount Olympus, Craigieburn, Broken River.
- Best snow: Craigieburn, Temple Basin, Mount Olympus.
- Most uncrowded: Mount Olympus, Ohau,
- Best lifts: Cardrona, Treble Cone, Coronet Peak.