nounWord forms: plural skis or ski. 1.
What does skiis mean?
Filters. Common misspelling of skis. plural form of ski.
How do you make ski plural?
1 Answer. [skee] /ski/ noun, plural skis or, sometimes, ski. 1. one of a pair of long, slender runners made of wood, plastic, or metal used in gliding over snow.
Is skied a word?
v. Past tense and past participle of sky.
What is the plural form of each?
The plural form of each is eaches.
What does skiing mean sexually?
So there’s everything you ever didn’t need to know about skiing. … Skiing is essentially a series of increasingly depraved sex acts between assorted gangs of girls and guys and I’ll be sure to give them a wide berth in the future. Happy nighmares.
What does ski mean in texting?
Is ski a noun or verb?
ski (verb) ski (adjective) skiing (noun) ski boot (noun)
How do you say to ski in Spanish?
ski⇒ vi. esquiar⇒ vi. Robert likes to ski and always spends his holidays in the mountains.
How do you spell skied?
- skied. [ skeed ] SHOW IPA. / skid / PHONETIC RESPELLING. SEE SYNONYMS FOR skied ON THESAURUS.COM. verb. …
- skied 2 [ skahyd ] SHOW IPA. / skaɪd / PHONETIC RESPELLING. verb. …
- skied 1 / (skaɪd) / verb. the past tense and past participle of sky.
- skied 2 / (skiːd) / verb. a past tense and past participle of ski.
Is skied a Scrabble word?
SKIED is a valid scrabble word.
How do you spell?
How to Improve Your English Spelling: 9 Painless Methods
- Use mnemonics. Remembering information can be difficult. …
- Learn a few rules. Sometimes the best way to learn is to know the rules. …
- Learn commonly misspelled words. …
- Make a list of the words you have trouble spelling. …
- Check word origins in the dictionary. …
- Chunk it. …
- Sound it out. …
- Draw a picture.
How do you spell scared?
verb (used with object), scared, scar·ing.
to fill, especially suddenly, with fear or terror; frighten; alarm.
What is the plural of person?
As a general rule, you’re absolutely right – person is used to refer to an individual, and the plural form is people.
Is anyone plural or singular?
The indefinite pronouns anyone, everyone, someone, no one, nobody are always singular and, therefore, require singular verbs. Everyone has done his or her homework.
What is the plural of what?
The noun what can be countable or uncountable. In more general, commonly used, contexts, the plural form will also be what. However, in more specific contexts, the plural form can also be whats e.g. in reference to various types of whats or a collection of whats.