Loveland Ski Area is a ski area in the western United States, located near the town of Georgetown, Colorado. Located at the eastern portal of the Eisenhower Tunnel, Loveland is within the Arapahoe National Forest.
Where should I stay when skiing in Loveland?
- Best Western Ptarmigan Lodge – 652 Lake Dillon Dr., Dillon, CO 80435 (970) 468-2341.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites – 560 Silverthorne Lane Silverthorne, CO 80498 (970) 468-6200.
- Holiday Inn Summit County – 1129 N. Summit Blvd. …
- Hotel Frisco – 308 Main Street Frisco, CO 80443 (970) 668-5009.
How far is Loveland Ski Area from Denver?
How far is Keystone from Loveland Ski Area?
Keystone Ski Resort is also located 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Loveland Ski Area, and Keystone Ski Area is 7.4 mi (11.9 km) away.
Is Loveland Ski Area good for beginners?
Loveland Valley is a separate base area with gentle slopes perfect for newcomers. If you are comfortable with your skiing and riding abilities, you will want to head to Loveland Basin. Here you will find the majority of Loveland’s terrain suitable for all abilities.
How much is a day pass at Loveland?
2019/20 SEASON PASS PRICING
Colorado’s least restrictive and most affordable ticket product, Loveland’s Unrestricted 4-Pak, will also be available on Thursday for just $169. That’s just $42.25/day, more than half off the regular season window rate.
What is the cheapest place to ski in Colorado?
Colorado: most inexpensive top ski resorts
- Wolf Creek. North America USA Colorado. Lift ticket. US$ 80,- / approx. € 65,- (Day ticket main season) Evaluation. 3.5 out of 5 stars. …
- Purgatory – Durango. North America USA Colorado. Lift ticket. US$ 89,- / approx. € 73,- (Day ticket main season) Evaluation. …
- Winter Park Resort.
Is Loveland CO A good place to live?
It’s a great place to raise a family.
Loveland has a low unemployment rate, great public schools, a calendar filled with family-friendly events and easy access to outdoor spaces and recreation. … In 2017, SmartAsset ranked Loveland amongst the top 10 places to raise a family in Colorado.
Who owns Loveland Ski Area?
The company was long operated by Chet Upham of Mineral Wells, Texas, until his death in 2008, then by his widow Virginia Lee Upham until her death in 2015. The Upham family continues to own the ski area.
How far is Loveland from Breckenridge?
What is in Loveland CO?
Top Attractions in Loveland
- Benson Park Sculpture Garden. 601 reviews. …
- Devil’s Backbone Nature Trail. 234 reviews. …
- Chapungu Sculpture Park. 65 reviews. …
- Sweet Heart Winery. 26 reviews. …
- Boyd Lake State Park. 122 reviews. …
- Bobcat Ridge Natural Area. 53 reviews. …
- Devil’s Backbone Open Space. 75 reviews. …
- Loveland Museum/Gallery. 99 reviews.
How far is keystone from Georgetown?
Is Loveland Pass dangerous?
Why it’s dangerous: With a steep 6.7 percent grade and sharp hairpin turns that make it hard to plow, it’s no wonder the Loveland Pass is closed all the time. Frequent avalanches make the route to Arapahoe Basin’s Ski & Snowboard Area a dangerous feat.
Which Colorado ski resort has the most green runs?
Vail Ski Resort
How do I get to Loveland ski resort from Denver?
The best way to get from Denver to Loveland Ski Area without a car is to bus which takes 1h 57m and costs $8 – $13.